All women are welcomed: every orientation, identity, race, faith, and culture is celebrated here.
1. What makes this different from any other program?
- Dating programs are for dating. It takes more than this to get a partner. The missing piece is couples’ skills, applied to finding The One. They prepare you in advance for your long-term relationship. The more relationally competent you are, the more likely you’ll find what you want!
- Most women believe that they know what they want, who they are, and what they offer. That’s called self-confidence. It’s empowering, but not enough. This course guides you away from the isolation of individualism and into relationality. Being relational means you’re savvy about the interpersonal side to what you want, who you are, and what you offer. This is a very different approach from individualism and is the key to finding and keeping The One.
- There’s a huge disconnect between what women think they need (self-improvement) and what actually works (self-acceptance). You’ll learn 5 ways to relax and accept your natural authenticity, the key to recognizing The One.
2. It’s dating suicide to not put your best self forward.
It’s healthy to want to feel and look good when you go out. I’d encourage anyone to take a few dance or flirting lessons if it builds confidence. That’s what makes dating fun. But there are key differences between dating and looking for your partner. They appear the same, but they’re different. This confusion is the reason why dating in order to find The One can be so hard.
3. What’s a dating mindset compared to a partner mindset?
With a dating mindset you hide your deepest flaws, and hope that they’ll disappear or be healed by falling in love. With a partner mindset you are more relaxed and open about your flaws. This attracts The One for five reasons.
- Men who are nonjudgmental prefer women who aren’t self-critical.
- He’ll feel drawn to you because you’re comfortable with all of who you really are.
- He’ll instantly pass your trust tests if he’s at ease with your issues.
- His acceptance demonstrates that he has some depth.
- He’ll be able to relate to your problems.
Dates get turned off by this, mates lean in.
4. Why is this better than other dating programs?
Other programs are great for those that they work for! But women come to me because they’re discouraged. Their expensive matchmaking services, dating coaches, apps, or goddess workshops didn’t lead to love. This program teaches you the skills for finding a lasting connection. You’ll gain the relational skills that happily married women take a lifetime to learn. Having such wisdom in advance saves time finding The One. You’ll guide yourself to your person with less stress. This expertise is what makes this class unique and successful.
5. Do you offer a payment plan?
You can pay in installments in advance. The full fee is due before the first live class.
6. How long do I get access for?
The mailed materials are yours to keep, the FB group will remain open for three months. You can email me with a question or thought forever.
7. Can I cancel at any time?
When you register you’ll get the first week’s package of materials. If you decide that the class isn’t right for you, let me know before the first live session. No refund will be given once the group meets. Full refunds minus a $100. processing fee will be given before the first class.
8. What if I don’t like it?
You’ll get plenty of info before the first live group so you shouldn’t have any surprises. Start with the What to Expect section. Then please text me at 510-913-4683 to book a discovery call.
9. How long will it take?
This is a six-week course. During the program, you may spend between 1-4 hours weekly on the course material.
10. How difficult is it to implement?
Everyone is at a different stage of their journey. The “implementation” will occur between your ears and within your heart. The coursework will be simple for some while others will have more personal stretching to do.
11. When can I expect to see results?
It would be unethical for me to make promises. But women who complete the course gain the skills to find their person. For twenty years, my individual clients who use this system have successfully found their partners. I know what the obstacles to finding love are and how to remove them.
12. What if I don’t get results?
Complete the materials and attend the group and you’ll get these results: 4 ways to switch from the dating game to a partner mindset 3 ways to be ultra-clear about what you want in your person 5 ways to replace self-criticism with confidence 3 ways to know what you offer 4 ways to zap the tyranny of the fairy tale and embrace the truth about lasting love 3 ways to activate the protective emotional boundaries that will connect you to The One.
If you don’t find him within 90 days I’m happy to give you a free consultation.
13. What if I spot him but he’s not interested?
If he is what you want, you’ll be what he’s looking for.
14. Why should I trust you?
I’ve been helping women to find love for a long time and I have a track record of success. I’m:
- A couples coach, so I’m direct and focused.
- A therapist, so I can coach you through the depths of inner change.
- Keeping it real because I’ve been in a lifelong marriage since my teens.
15. This sounds like another how-to-date program.
Dating programs are about dating. I teach you the skills to meet your life partner. Everyone thinks they’re the same skills but they are different.
16. Who is this ideal for
This is for any woman who wants:
- A life partner.
- Is open to growth and change.
- Enjoys learning with a new circle of friends.
17. Who is this not for?
Any woman who:
- Wants to continue with the novelty, adventure, and fun of dating.
- Isn't curious about what’s stopping them from meeting their man.
- Doesn't want to connect with a fun heartfelt group of women.
18. What’s included?
Please read the What to Expect and What You Get section.
19. Is this site safe?
I promise that I will never sell your data. information. Ever. Even though this is a class and not therapy, the confidentiality of the group is maintained to the highest standards of my license. Every student promises to maintain life-long confidentiality.
20. How do I reach you now or if I need help?
You can ping me through Signal or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My email has an option for encryption if privacy is important to you.
21. There’s no such thing as that perfect guy.
There’s a HUGE difference between the fairy tale of “that perfect guy” and having a realistic map of what you want, deep self-acceptance and knowing what a lasting relationship looks like. I promise two things:
- Your life partner will be just as imperfect as you are.
- No matter how content you are because you got what you wanted, he’ll always surprise you with more than you want!
22. Don’t I have to work on myself first?
That’s one of the big reasons why women have such a hard time finding love. It’s misdirected and an avoidance mindset. It’s a tragic waste of your precious time. Spoiler alert: This course replaces fiction with the facts that let you meet your man.
23. I read that we are attracted to men who are at our same level. Isn’t it better to improve myself before we meet so I can land a more mature guy?
A mature guy is one who is open to working on messy problems with you. Not someone who thinks he’s got it together and expects you to have done the same. Maturity is humble and tolerant. Mature men accept that all of us have deep flaws and that most of us are doing our best. If you can also accept that, then you’re ready to meet your partner.
24. It’s competitive out there.
You are exactly what your man is looking for, so there isn’t going to be any competition. You’re the competition and you’ve already won.
25. My dating coach doesn’t sound like you.
I’m not a dating coach and this is not a dating class. It’s a program to prepare you to meet your life partner (MYLP) without the time-wasting hassle of excessive dating. I’m a MYLP coach.
26. Four hours a week? I don’t have that kind of time.
Some weeks will be less. But reserve 4 hours a week. Think of all the time you’ve invested in dating. Balance that against a six-week class that gives you the tools to meet your man. Want to be in shape in six weeks? You’d commit 4 hours a week to the gym. Competing for next month’s promotion? You’d work an extra 4 hours a week for a while. It’s normal to invest in sprints of time for the things we care about.
27. My fear is that the group will be a pity party of desperate women past their bio-clock deadlines.
I’ve run groups for decades. I’m seasoned at bringing out the collective sense of humor, safety, courage, curiosity, and authenticity within a group. Everyone is a gem and will be a gift to our circle.
Book a free discovery call now! Text me at 510-913-4683